Registration ASPIRE 2023
Registrations for ASPIRE 2023 is now Open. You can choose to attend virtually or in-person at Sir Owen G Glenn Building, City Campus.
In-Person RegistrationAccess to the full conference programme
- Keynote Address, ASPIREx, Panel Discussion and Learn Like Lightning
- Your choice of workshop
- Full day catering
- Post-event social function
Virtual RegistrationOnline only registration
- View live-streamed conference content
- Includes Keynote Address, ASPIREx, Panel Discussion and Learn Like Lightning sessions
- Attend a fully virtual workshop
- Participate in a fully virtual networking session
Internal Journal (University of Auckland Staff)
Payment of registration fees is to be made via Internal Journal – An account code, project code and cost centre are required in order for payment to be processed.
Please ensure you have approval from your line manager to attend the conference prior to submitting your registration.
Invoice (Uniservices Staff)
Payment of registration fees is to be made by invoice.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations must be notified in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Refunds – Refunds are not available at any time for absentee delegates.
- An alternative to cancellation – Transfer Registration may be transferred to another person from your organisation. Event Services must be advised in writing of the change at least 72 hours prior to the conference.
- Transferal between registration types will be allowed up to and including 31st May. Requests for transferal to a different registration type after 31st May will be denied except in exceptional circumstances. Requests must be notified in writing by email to email@example.com
Should you have special needs for food or mobility requirements, or have any other special requirements please let us know when you register.
Countdown to ASPIRE 2023
Join the mailing list
Keep up-to-date with all the latest ASPIRE Conference News.
For any queries, contact Event Services.